CLUB DEVELOPMENT CENTER (CDC):
Led by our certified staff to provide a safe and fun environment open to all children - no tryouts
- The goal is to help develop physical competencies, technical skills, and the decision-making process all while allowing the children to learn to play in a team setting and have fun:
- Phase 1 (fall): Base Technique and physical literacy work.
- Phase 2 (winter): Principles of play and themes
- Customize your program by choosing 1 or 2 training sessions per week.
- 1 training per week either in a gymnasium or on turf.
- 2 training per week in both a gymnasium and on turf
- Choose the fall or the winter session or get the best deal by choosing both!
See how Soccer Québec explains the program HERE
WHO: U09-U12 (2014- 2011): from October 24, 2022, through April 6, 2023
*Throughout the winter, players are upgraded to the next category in preparation for summer 2023.
WHERE : École Bois-de-Liesse @ 175 Sonata, DDO H9B 2M6
SoccerPlexe @ 775 1e ave, Lachine H8S 2S6
WHEN: Mondays through Thursdays and Saturdays
*Somes dates may be cancelled due to school activities, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
HOW MUCH: see below (plus $70 yearly affiliation fee for those who did not play this summer 2022)
FALL – 10 weeks between 24-Oct-22 and 19-Jan-23
WINTER – 10 weeks between 23-Jan-23 and 6-Apr-23
- GYM only: $250
- TURF* only: $350
- GYM & TURF*: $475 --> note: super special on GYM & TURF for both seasons @ $875
*TURF sessions @ SoccerPlexe: the FALL season ends on January 14, 2023 – NO TRAINING January 21 + 28 – the WINTER season's training sessions start on February 4, 2023.
*Times could change slightly due to registration numbers