SPORDLE, a new registration platform from Soccer Québec, has been implemented.
- The Online registration portal opens on October 12, 2023 and is available 24hrs a day.
- Suspended members cannot register online – please contact email@example.com.
- Payment by credit card only – VISA or MasterCard.
Three short videos to watch:
To help you with the new registration process, please watch the following YOU TUBE videos (in French only) – English videos are in the HELP SPACE* below with hockey references:
- HOW TO create MY SPORDLE ID ACCOUNT: https://youtu.be/1OQ2__iW6QE
- HOW TO register a player that has played soccer with a club in Québec: https://youtu.be/kjZXryn7aT4
- HOW TO register a player that has never played soccer with a club in Québec: https://youtu.be/mMkFV9M2G9Y
Once you are ready to create your SPORDLE ID account and have viewed the short videos, you are ready to start your registration. The new portal is now located here: https://page.spordle.com/club-de-soccer-dollard/participant
*If you require further help with the setup of your account, you can refer to the online help at https://spordle.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/MyA/pages/2762080257/Spordle+My+Account
--> Please disregard the hockey references in the videos linked in the HELP SPACE above – SPORDLE INC. has not fully integrated Soccer Québec’s rules and processes.
In-person registration by appointment. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have already registered with another club for the current year but have since left and you are considering joining DSC, please click on the yellow button BELOW
Financial assistance can be obtained from the Canadian Tire Jumpstart program. Just follow the link:
Interested in volunteering in our club:
Register online as a Coach, Bench Staff or Manager on the registration portal here (https://page.spordle.com/club-de-soccer-dollard/participant) or send an E-mail to email@example.com
*All volunteers must complete a police verification process. You will be contacted by the office on how to proceed.