Indoor soccer UPDATE - some restrictions remain
The Québec government has eased restrictions so that our athletes may return to practices. The following protocols have been put in place affecting all players training in an indoor public facility. Since February 28, 2022:
- Competitions and tournaments will resume.
- Lifting of the 25 players maximum per field.
- Lifting of the 50% spectator capacity maximum.
- People aged 10 and older must wear a face cover during practices, when circulating or sitting down. The face cover may be removed when the training becomes intense – the technical staff in place will decide.
- LIFTING OF THE PROOF OF VACCINATION since MARCH 12, 2022.
- Hand sanitizing and social distancing are still mandatory.